Everyone has had moments or days when they don’t feel their best. Sometimes this is caused by lack of sleep, inadequate diet, procrastination or illness. The list goes on and on. However, the cause seems to always go back to negative energy.
What is negative energy? Simply put it is the internal energy you feel around external negative circumstances. As well as the feeling you get when you’re having unhealthy thoughts. Here is an example- You are in a meeting with co-workers and one person is always complaining. Never has anything good to say about anything. Have you ever noticed how you feel when you’re around them? Do you feel a heaviness in the air? Do you feel an urgent need to escape? Were you in a positive frame of mind before interacting with them? Then you have experienced negative energy. Another example would be if you’re feeling depressed or anxious. This negative energy could be caused by external situations as well as negative thoughts that you are creating.
No matter where the negative energy comes from it makes you feel bad! So how do you lessen the negative energy? How do you replace it with positive energy? Here is a list of things you can put into practice to start replacing the negative with the positive.
1. - Meditate
2. - Set limits
3. -Change your thoughts- replace the negative with a positive
5. -Add more things that make you happy
6. -Spend more time with people that make you happy
7. -Become aware of what you focus on more ( positive or negative)
8. - Remove yourself from negative situations and people
9. -Let go of the past
10. -Find enjoyment in your daily life
11. - Use visualization
12. - Spend time in nature
13. -Spend time with animals
14. -Let go of regret and guilt
15. -Learn to put yourself first
16. -Surrender to your higher power
17. -Remove words like, I can’t and suppose to from your vocabulary
18. - Let go of expectations
19. - Show compassion and love for all life
20. - Laugh
If you want your life to change you need to put in the effort to make it happen. You can do this. I believe in you!